Together UF Health physicians and staff are shaping the future of patient care, learning and discovery.
Our colleagues from outside the UF Health system play a very valuable role in our plan. We respect and value the relationship we have with all of our collaborators who send patients for treatment at the Preston A. Wells Jr. Center for Brain Tumor Therapy. Together, we can provide the most optimal treatment plans for our patients.
Our team is experienced in formulating effective treatments for all types of brain tumors.
Treatment may include:
- Minimally invasive computer-guided biopsies or tumor removals
- Awake craniotomies with brain mapping
- Advanced radiation oncology techniques, including intensity modulated conformal therapy and proton beam therapy
- Conventional and investigational chemotherapy/biological therapy options
- First-in-human immunotherapy treatments for recurrent adult and pediatric malignant tumors
- Laser interstitial thermal therapy for brain tumors and lesions
Request a consultation
Call 352.273.6990 for a neurosurgery or neuro-oncology consult.
Visit the Lillian S. Wells Department of Neurosurgery site for additional information about our clinicians and researchers.